Member's Free Ads
Tips & Advise
- Be sincere to your potential buyers, always post your best price as this will draw more would be buyers to you. For quick sells post your best price.
- Always choose a safe public location to meet with buyers.
- Best to bring your mechanic along for vehicle inspections
- Watch out for flood cars by their damp smell
- Inspect freshly painted cars more closely as they may be accident vehicles
- Never pay in advance
- When a vehicle is priced ridiculously lower than its value, its a red flag to be mindful of and verify that it is not a stolen vehicle
- You can word off fraudulent sellers by insisting you must snap a picture of them standing next to the car they want to sell to you before making payment; always insist on this especially
- Always choose a safe public location to meet with the seller
- Verify Nigeria plate numbers here
- Get a free VIN Check of any vehicle here
BECOME A MEMBER ~ GREAT BENEFITS